Thursday, February 22, 2007

The call went out for student participants in the assessment project...

As most of you probably noticed, an email was recently sent to faculty-l and library-l announcing the SAILS portion of the program assessment and asking for student participants.

I have already received a couple of items of positive feedback from faculty willing to give extra credit or otherwise strongly encourage their students to take the assessment.

Our goal is to have 250-300 students take the assessment, but more would be very welcome.

Because we did not get information out to faculty and staff as soon as we wanted, we will be holding assessment sessions into the week before spring break, and some additional sessions after spring break.

What have I left out? I am sure that I haven't told you everything but my mind is a complete blank. Please ask any questions if you have some.

No comments: