Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Library Instruction Program Assessment

I have posted a nice long update on the Library Instruction Program Assessment on my website. I was going to put it here on the blog but it started to get longer than I expected and would take up an awful lot of space.

I will be meeting with Marylou again next week, and she has been given the use of Melissa's old office. I don't yet know if she will have any regular hours. Please let me know if you have any feedback or suggestions or questions.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Kim Davies Hoffman said...

Based on Rich's suggestions yesterday, and after further thought, I changed a few of the words in the draft survey. See questions 1 and 13. To answer some of Bonnie's questions, Kate's INTD 101 is not based in library research skills so it cannot be considered the same as the course taught by me and Sue Ann. Also, I have previously talked to Mary Lou about the 3 years' worth of ANTH assignments that I have kept copies of and they include numerous annotated bibliographies. The final project for SA's and my INTD 101 course consists of an annotated bibliography so we have a number of years' worth of those examples as well.